Fundraisers & Events
The New Start Center relies heavily on donations and fundraising activities to raise needed operating funds. Your donation is a vital source of income that allows this community outreach program to continue providing much needed advocacy services to the victims of domestic violence.
Won't you consider becoming a part of this worthwhile community endeavor by sending a donation? Without friends like you, the Center's doors could not remain open. Each time the Center receives a gift, it is an affirmation that the good work it does makes a difference in our community. Your gift is a very personal and significant choice that represents a deep level of caring. Our clients, the Board of Directors, the staff and the volunteers thank you for your generosity.
New Start Center hosts Bingo 15 sessions a month
10 regular games every session w/Jackpot Bonus Game
Crystal Palace Bingo
625 Admiral Doyle Drive
New Iberia, LA 70560
10 Ways To Donate
- Use our donation button which is on every page to donate once, or at scheduled intervals.
- Prepare a will. Leave a gift in your will to a charity or nonprofit organization that has made a difference in your life.
- Name your favorite charity or nonprofit as the beneficiary of your IRA or pension plan.
- Purchase a life insurance policy naming a charity or nonprofit as the beneficiary or name the them as a beneficiary in an existing policy.
- Remember deceased family, loved ones or a beloved pet with a memorial gift to a charity or nonprofit.
- Consider using assets for your charitable gift such as stocks, bonds, CD's, real estate, vehicles, art and jewelry.
- Encourage family members and friends to leave gifts to charities or nonprofits.
- Make a contribution today to the nonprofit of your choice.
- Ask your financial adviser to include charitable and planned giving as part of counsel to clients.
- Become actively involved with a local charity or nonprofit organization in your community.